The U


Coat: J. Crew, Sweater: The Limited, Jeans: Forever 21, Boots: Timberland, Bag: Kate Spade, Sunglasses: Ray Ban

I always giggle when I put on this sweater.  It was my freshman year at UMiami (yes, Florida.  No, not Ohio) and my grandparents had come to visit me.  We were exploring Coconut Grove, getting lunch, walking around, people watching, and shopping.  We wandered into The Limited and my grandmother said, "Let me buy you something!"  This sweater just called to me.  It's a great, thick, chunky knit, but with some stretch to it.  These photos don't do it justice, but there's some beading around the chest that is sparkly too! Warmth and sparkles? I was sold.  So yes, I had my grandmother buy me a chunky knit turtleneck while I was living in Miami.  Clearly, I knew that Florida was not the place for me.  And when I transferred to school in Vermont, that turtleneck, among many other things, made perfect sense. 

Comments

Popular Posts