What My Wardrobe is Lacking

What My Wardrobe is Lacking

1.  Bright Blazers
I've mentioned this before, but most of my blazers are more fall and winter appropriate.  For the summertime, I am in dire need of a bright, bold pop of color.  Hot pink or fuchsia keep coming to mind, so it's probably a sign.
2.  Statement Necklaces
My outfits tend to be fairly classic and simple, so I need to learn to rely more on accessories to jazz them up.  I recently bought a great, coral statement necklace, but need to add more to my collection.  I love how they can transform a dress from day to night.
3.  Nude Pumps
It is a goal of mine to wear heels more often.  Flats are my best friend in the world, but it makes me feel more grown-up and professional to wear heels in the office.  A pair of nude pumps is perfect because they match everything and can be worn any time. 
4.  Tortoise Wayfarers
If you follow this blog at all, you'll have noticed that I wear my black Ray-Ban's in every. single. outfit post.  Time to expand my horizons and try out the tortoise frames.  I opt for the "new" wayfarer, as they are a little big smaller and I have a freakishly small head/face.
5.  Leather Satchel
Obsessed with this bag for so long.  The price tag, not so much.  But I do need a nice leather bag that looks professional and pulled together, albeit one in a fun color so I don't feel like a completely boring adult.
What is your closet missing?   

Hot pink blazer
$268 - nordstrom.com

Chinese Laundry patent leather pumps
£59 - fashion-conscience.com

Kate spade handbag
$428 - couture.zappos.com

Amrita Singh 18k jewelry
$300 - amritasingh.com

Ray-Ban tortoise wayfarer sunglasses
$155 - saksfifthavenue.com

Comments

Popular Posts