Loving...


1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9


Constantly counting down the days until I am home, driving up to Maine, on the beach, at the cottage, eating fresh seafood, playing with my little cousins, reading books on the window seat, laughing with my aunts and uncles and grandparents and parents and friends who stop by.  Island Company's designs make me long for it even more, if that's possible.  I was lucky enough to grow up going to the beach every summer and my mom taught me the proper way to be a beach bum, so that lifestyle is pretty much embedded in my DNA.  All these breezy tunics and dresses are perfect for beach days and cooler nights.  And that last shirt?  That little ditty makes me seriously reconsider my life choices.  Who needs work when there's a beach chair with your name on it?


Comments

Popular Posts