The Primaries








Top: J. Crew Factory (similar); Pants: Vince Camuto; Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita; Scarf: Gift; Earrings: Ivy Lane Accessories; Shades: Ray Ban

Well, I'm almost back to 100% healthiness.  The weekend was quiet, mostly spent recovering and trying not to weaken my already depleted immune system.  Friday night was lovely.  I stayed in, read, took a hot bath, and was asleep by 11.  Gloooorious.  

Saturday, DT and I wandered around the neighborhood a bit because the weather was gorgeous.  It looked like fall, but felt like summer.  Was the foliage this good last year?  Late in the afternoon, we headed to soccer, where we won by an unheard of 5-1.  That night, we had a mini-Oktoberfest celebration with DT's abroad friends at Standard before they close for the season.  

Sunday was another lazy day with a quick trip to Senart's for brunch, minor heart attacks watching the Patriots eventually beat the Jets, homemade calzone, and rounding out the weekend with The Walking Dead and Homeland.  

I can't believe we're already at the end of October.  Halloween is creeping up on me and there's no costume ideas to be had yet.  Suggestions?    

Comments

Popular Posts