Four on Thursday

Happy Thursday!  Only one week stands between me and vacation, so I'm feeling a weird combination of stress and invincibility.  This weekend should be fairly low-key, with some workouts and some World Cup watching fit in.  

1 // Summer makes me want all white accessories, especially bags and shoes.  A simple, flat, white sandal like this will take you anywhere and everywhere, day or night, work day or weekend.  I would wear these OUT.

2 //  Can you ever have too many striped tees?  The clear answer is no, you cannot.  I dig the breast pocket here, and would order a size up for a slightly slouchy fit.

3 //  My never-ending search for dresses continues, but I love this red maxi from Topshop.  Red may be too much for some, but I love how bright it is and how vibrant it looks, especially in hot weather.  The simple shape only makes it better.

4 //  I've given up on bracelets and am exclusive with earrings lately.  This pair are classic, yet the grey color feels modern (also in clear if that's your jam).  They're great for a fancier day at work or to dress up a sundress for brunch.

Comments

Popular Posts