The Weekly Wishlist

It's late, but it's here!


Row 1: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4
Row 2: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Zella Live Free Long Sleeve Top, $54 - Soon I won't be able to go from home to the studio in just a tank.  Cooler weather means layers, especially for workout gear.  I love the back of this top and think it's perfect to throw on before or after a class.  I'd actually wear it in barre class too.  Also comes in white, grey, red, and baby blue.

LL Bean Scotch Plaid Shirt, Slightly Fitted, $44.95 - Black watch is my favorite plaid pattern.  Put in on a slightly fitted LL Bean flannel and I'm basically not taking it off until spring.

Theory Cibella Striped Pima Cotton Top via The Outnet, on sale $47.50 - There are so many great deals on summer clothing to be had.  This pretty striped top from Theory is one of them.  I like the over-sized sleeve.

River Island Jacquard Blanket Coatigan, $108 - Obsessed.  I saw this and knew it would be mine.  All manner of vests are huge for this fall and winter, but I'm obviously going for the one that has "blanket" in its' name.

Iris & Ink Allie Stretch-jersey Tank, $32 - Filling in my wardrobe's holes is harder than it sounds.  I was under the impression that I had a casual gray tank to pair with denim or whatever, but I somehow don't.  This looks like the perfect solution to my problem.

Asos Jumper in Mohair, $69 - Giant, cozy, navy, turtleneck sweater.  Done.

Old Navy Faux-Leather Bucket Bag, on sale $24 - If you want to try the bucket bag trend, look no further than your local Old Navy.  And if you're worried about the faux-leather looking fake, don't be.  My faux-leather Old Navy tote has worn beautifully and people think it's way more expensive than it was.  

Banana Republic Circle Lace Tank, on sale $74.99 plus 50% off w/ code BRSALE - Since I gravitate to a more neutral colored wardrobe, I've got to mix it up with texture.  This tank looks gorgeous.  

Comments

Popular Posts