For Your (Weekend) Consideration

Have you guys been watching Narcos?  DT and I started it last weekend and were hooked immediately.  If you can get past the idea that the DEA would send an agent who speaks zero Spanish (even after living in Miami) to Colombia, it's fantastic.

We also finished Season 1 of The Knick and I'm going to need a way to get Cinemax in my life so that I can watch Season 2.

Other than that, I'm just hanging out here in Salem, MA because a little thing called my best friend's wedding is happening tomorrow.  

I'm little-kid-going-to-Disney-World excited about this shindig!

Salem, MA, October 2008

An essay on 2015's obsession with identity.

Cold climate looks or exactly how I want my boyfriend to dress.

Yale recently pulled together tens of thousands of depression-era photos, which you can now look through by county.  Incredible.

I have huge respect for Nicki Minaj as an artist, but even more so as a woman standing up for herself.

TV shows combined with literary quotes.  How did I only just discover this?

Disney princesses as hot dogs because why not?

4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing.

Dream dress.  Those leather sleeves?  Drool.

All the Fassbender, all the time.

Comments

Popular Posts