The Weekly Wishlist

Has this week been killer for anyone else?  I'm tired all the time and can't get into a groove.

Definitely looking forward to recharging this weekend.

As for this week's wishlist, it's time for all things cozy, especially sweaters and coats.
The Weekly Wishlust

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

T Tahari Wool Blend Belted Wrap Coat, on sale $229.90 - Some version or another of this coat has been on my radar for the past three winters.  I should probably just pull the trigger.  It comes in about seven colors, but the merlot is my favorite.  I like the wrap style - it just lends itself to coziness.  The reviews aren't totally stellar.  It seems like the shawl collar prevents a full range of arm motion, but I could deal with that.

M.M. LaFleur The Morandi Sweater, $230 -  This is my dream sweater.  I tried it on at the last M.M. LaFleur pop-up that I went to at The Jefferson and it is so good.  Incredibly soft, so cozy, not too bulky.  And the perfect color to match everything.  The only downside is the price, but since I've been thinking about it pretty much non-stop for months, I should probably just do it.   Also in a 2.0 version.

Asos Premium Rib Stitch Sweater in Mohair with Funnel Neck, on sale $64 - In the cold weather months, I fall into the same pattern of black, cream, and camel.  This isn't a bad thing, but by February, I'm desperate for color.  This sweater would be a good solution.  It's a rich dark red, but it's not bright.  It doesn't scream "holiday".  And you know how I feel about turtlenecks.

Tahari Ella Belted Double Face Wool Blend Wrap Coat, on sale $169.90 - Another wrap coat.  I have a thing for them.  This dark camel shade is gorgeous and the oversized collar is a nice detail.  This coat feels very French to me.  

Comments

Popular Posts