The Weekly Wishlist

Now, I know I'm always preaching about neutrals, and it's true.  I rarely step out of my comfort zone of black, white, gray, navy or camel.  But then every year, spring happens and I find myself reaching for pastels.  Lilac?  Sure!  Buttercup yellow?  Why not?!  But if I'm being serious, there's a way to do those springtime shades and seamlessly slide them into your usual neutral palette.  I give you blush & baby blue.

The Weekly Wishlist

1 // 2 // 3 // 4
5 // 6 // 7 // 8


Old Navy Mid-Rise Soft Tapered Crops, on sale $32 - I have a new found love for pants and this pair just looks incredibly soft and comfortable.  I'd pair them with a more structured top and a nude pump to dress them up a bit.  Or for something more casual, a white tank and a flat sandal would be cute too.

Pleione Strip Knit Bell Sleeve Top, $49 - This super subtle shade of pink here is adorable.  I also like the 3/4 length sleeves and how the top itself is super simple, with just a hint of trendiness.

Old Navy Classic Faux Leather Tote, on sale $25 - Both Old Navy faux leather totes I have look and feel far more expensive.  This blush one would be the perfect bag for spring.

Caslon Bleached Cotton Tie-Back Pullover, $65 - There's something about a top that looks super basic from the front, but has a fun detail on the back.  It's like a mullet, but way better.  The tie detail here is really cute.  And it also comes in blue!

Mango Striped Linen Dress, $69.99 - I promise this looks less like an apron when it's on the model (and hopefully on you)!  But when the temps are soaring, I want as little clothing as possible, and what I am wearing I want to be really light.  Linen to the rescue.  This would be the perfect summer day dress.

Warehouse Tie Strap Bardot Top, $52 - Everybody's doing off-the-shoulder, so just embrace it.  I like the ties on the wrists here, the stripe, and the stretch.  Simple, but chic.

Bardot Botanica Lace Dress, $139 - Self Portrait made these dresses the thing and I'm so glad.  They're garden party perfect, wedding guest made, and just really, really pretty.  

Ann Taylor Fluted Sleeve Poplin Top, $79.50 - This is sort of the work version of the statement sleeve top.  My only fear here is that the poplin wrinkles easily.

Comments

Popular Posts