Four on Thursday

Is it summer yet?  

Sometimes I think it might be and then there are days like today where I have to wear my fleece when it is clearly not.

But we can hope.  

With that in mind, here are my picks this week:

1
Boden Stitch Detail Dress, on sale $64

A light, breezy, linen dress is a necessity for DC summers.  Linen is the coolest (temperature-wise) fabric you can wear.  It's breathable and keeps you comfortable.  Plus the stripes at the hemline are adorable.

2

Land's End Women's Regular Long Sleeve Pattern No Iron Hidden Placket Shirt in Ivory Feathers, on sale $19.99


My obsession with button-ups continues.  They're taking over my closet.  Why not add another?  The feather print on this is cool and unexpected.  Plus when these shirts say no iron, they mean no iron.  It's glorious.


3
Pieces Gatu Woven Tote Striped Bag, $46.55

Ahh, the illustrious beach bag.  We all need one (or five) and this one is at the top of my list this year.  Stripes, a woven fabric, and a little leather pouch for your valuables - what's not to love?

4
Zara Mid-Heel Sandals, $49.90

And finally, I've seen these shoes on quite a few bloggers recently and am smitten with them.  I think they're the perfect summer sandal, whether its for brunch, a baseball game, or a wedding.  

Comments

  1. Thanks, Giovanna! Those heels are everything!


    xo
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts