Recent Purchases

Recent Purchases

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5


Soludos Braided Ankle Strap Leather Flat Sandal - I needed flat black sandals.  I was being picky.  I hasn't found anything I even wanted to try.  And then these showed up on Amazon for a really good price and I made them mine.  While they are incredibly comfortable now, they definitely took some break-in time, resulting in a worn raw back of my ankle.  That said, these will be ideal for my trip to Austin (I'm there now actually) and for next spring.  Result: Kept.

Halston Heritage Twist-Front Crepe Jumpsuit - More Outnet final sale shopping.  I've been wanting a jumpsuit, and here was a Halston jumpsuit for $70.  The fabric is perfectly flowy and drapes well on my body.  I do need to have it tailored as it is way too long for me, even in my highest heels, but otherwise, this baby is a winner.  Result: Kept. (Sold out, but super similar available in black or navy.)

LL Bean Signature Leather Driving Moc - M. Gemi has a driving moc that I've been lusting after, but I couldn't bring myself to splurge.  When I saw this pair at LL Bean, I ordered them and hoped for the best.  Form my past experience with Bean shoes, I should've known these would be great.  First off, the orange color is bright and super fun.  Perfect for fall.  Secondly, the leather is super soft.  The fit is snug, as it should be, as they'll stretch with wear.  They look far more expensive than they were.  A good buy.  You'll be seeing a lot of these come fall.  Result: Kept.

LL Bean Town-and-Field Waxed Cotton Jacket - This jacket.  So pretty!  So fall!  I love a good waxed cotton or canvas.  It's casual sporty (and weatherproof!) without looking athletic.  The color on this jacket is amazing too.  I ordered a small and well, I should have known better.  I was swimming in it.  Instead of it being a cute, fitted style, I looked like I was going hunting in the woods of Maine.  I would have exchanged it for an extra-small, but or course, it was sold out.  Happy hunting!  Result: Returned.

ViX Capadocia Kate Bandeau Bikini Top - When you find an bikini top that retails for over $100 on sale for $15, you buy it.  As simple as that.  The pattern is cool and funky, the fabric is high quality, and the fit is good.  I needed more strapless bathing suit tops (#notanlines) and this fit the bill.  Result: Kept.


Comments

Popular Posts