For Your (Weekend) Consideration

Greetings from Austin, Texas!  I'm here for a good friend's bachelorette party and likely eating tacos three meals a day.  If you have any tips, Tweet me @smartificial_ or Snap me @smartificial

My vacation shouldn't stop you avoiding doing work on a Friday though.  Lots of good links below!

Baker's Beach, Westport, August 2016

Tim Gunn tells it like it is.

Is the London Underground surrounded by bodies of plague victims?  Is this the grossest thing you can imagine?

There are unique difficulties in convincing women to run for office, especially at the federal level.  If you know a woman who you think should run, encourage her!

Related: this is a great read about the increasing role of women in the White House.  Can we all get on board with this "amplification" concept?

We don't treat sugar as a drug, but maybe we should.

I can't believe this story hasn't gotten more traction.  The real deal with the Trump Foundation is that it operates unlike any other family charity in the country.  And not in a good way.

This is how you do a cover song.  I literally spent all day Wednesday watching/listening to this on repeat.




Comments

Popular Posts