Four on Thursday

Sorry for the lack of posts, I've been playing catch-up (in so many ways) after last week's vacation.  Trying to get back on track, so here's another installment of Four on Thursday!


image c/o nordstrom.com

Trouve Chiffon Pleated Skirt, on sale $43.90

Obsession.  No, not Calvin Klein, but this skirt.  The pleating is ladylike, the contrasting ribbon waist is a surprising detail, and the length is flirty (currently listening to R. Kelly "I'm A Flirt").  Not a bad price either, this could get a lot of use this summer.


image c/o forever21.com

Forever 21 Paneled Linen Blend Skirt, $19.80

Usually I try to mix up pieces, but I couldn't choose between the 2 skirts, so you get both.  This is a cute, shorter pencil skirt style that I think is great for the warmer weather.  I love the linen blend, which will keep you nice and cool, but the cut of the skirt is still professional enough for work (in my office at least).

image c/o hm.com

H&M Striped Top in White/Papaya, $17.95

Yes, more stripes.  Everyone loves stripes, right?  I already have a top similar to this one, but I'm just a sucker for the striped tee.  It looks so polished and put together when you're actually just wearing a tee. Simplicity at its finest.

image c/o asos.com

Pieces Gaja Set of Three Bangles in Gold/Peach, $12.53

Bangles!  I've been searching for some to spice up my current collection and these might be it.  I like the peach with gold.  And once I've got a tan, these will make it pop.  Ahh, summertime!  





Comments

Popular Posts