Four on Thursday

Major bummer: The Bruins lost.  I am depressed, so here are some things to hopefully cheer me up.

image c/o forever21.com

Forever 21 Cuffed Seersucker Shorts in Green/Cream, $18.90

I'm a sucker... for seersucker.  These are cute because they come in green, which you don't normally see for seersucker.  Cute, unique, and affordable.  Yes, please.

image c/o modcloth.com

Make Lemonade Bag, $39.99

How fun is this bag?  I love that it's super bright, plus is colorblocked.  A bag like this will spice up any outfit, whether its adding some punch to neutrals or just another dash of color. 

image c/o ninewest.com

PS Luca in Pink/Orange, on sale $79

Wedges might be my favorite summer shoe.  They give you the height of a heel, but with the comfort of a sandal.  These ones from Nine West fit the bill perfectly.  Again, the colorblocking is awesome, but the thing I like most is that the fabric has elastic in it, so it will stretch to fit your foot.



image c/o asos.com

Asos Tulip Dress with Button Front in Purple, $54.54

Let's close things out on a really cute, really simple summer dress.  I like this because I can imagine about 5 different outfits with it already.  Dress it up, dress it down, brunch, rooftop drinks, walk in the park, baseball game, this dress can really go anywhere.



Comments

Popular Posts