Friday's Fancies: Dress Yourself
Friday's Fancies: Dress Yourself by smartificial featuring stella & dot
Umm, make an outfit for myself? Don't mind if I do. Linking up with av for Friday's Fancies has been awesome, but this might be my favorite yet. I know what I wear everyday (see above, or find me literally any day of the week), and I'm excited to see what everyone else chose!
1. Detailed Stud Earrings - This is my constant (plus my Claddagh ring). I've got knots, striped buttons, foxes, and my newest sparkly starfish. Go for something simple, but interesting.
2. Striped Sweater - It's cold out and necessary for me to wear anywhere from 3-7 layers of clothing. A striped sweater in a heavy knit is a) warm and b) adorable.
3. Structured Tote - Truth be told, I'm still on the lookout for a bag like this that is classic enough for work, but also big enough to hold all of my schtuff. I'd like to go with a neutral color like this one.
4. Colored Pants - New obsession. All I've been buying are pants in every color and material under the sun. Jeans, cords, wool, striped, polka dot, patterned, whatever. Get 'em skinny and tuck 'em into boots.
5. Chambray Top - More layering! I like to put this under my sweaters in the winter for more warmth, plus the comfort is unbeatable.
6. Statement Necklace - Every girl needs a little sass and I like to add mine with a great necklace.
7. Cozy Coat - Did I mention I'm cold all the time? It's the point of no return, the time of leaving the house without a coat is long gone. Something classic and neutral is perfect for me.
8. Riding Boots - Riding boots forever. Seriously, what did I do without them? Black, brown, leather, suede, I cannot get enough.