The Weekly Wishlist

Prints are not my usual jam.  I stick to plain colors in a neutral palette.  And stripes of course.  But I'm trying to branch out a bit, so here are some fun prints (yes, they're mostly stripes) for work and for weekend.

The Weekly Wishlist

1 // 2 // 3
4 // 5 // 6

Boden Olive Blouse, $110 - The print on this blouse is so pretty (it also comes in pink), but what I really like is the neckline.  I struggle with traditional collars, mandarin collars are the bane of my existence, but this one if super simple and flattering.  No flipping up or smoothing down required.  I'd pair this with a navy or white pencil skirt, maybe yellow if I'm feeling nuts.

Banana Republic Gingham Midi Pencil Skirt, on sale $69.99 - I love a print that's so large, it's almost mocking the print itself.  Too meta?  Anyway, this black & white gingham is all over everything at Banana right now, but the pencil skirt is my favorite piece.  It's a great length, can work for a professional desk to drinks look, and would pair well with a variety of tops.  This skirt might find its way into my closet, as soon as I find a job :)

Madewell Button-Down Tie Tunic Shirt, on sale $59.99 - Alright, this is definitely more of a casual Friday top, but I love the tunic length and the front tie detail.  If I'm being honest, I'd likely wear this on the weekend with white jeans for a preppy look, but it could definitely work in a creative work environment as well.  

Eliza J Stripe Fit & Flare Midi Dress, $158 - Does this dress scream "SPRING!" to you too?  From the stripes to the color to the shape, it's perfect for all kinds of warm weather events.  I would have rocked this on Easter, would wear it to a wedding or shower, or maybe for a dressier brunch.  I'd change out the belt to give it a slightly different look - maybe a rope belt to go full on nautical or a tan leather belt for something a bit edgier.  The options are endless!

The Jetset Diaries Haven Shorts,  on sale $69.50 - Shorts.  I have a love/hate relationship with them.  When it's hot, I want to be in dresses all the time, but I also want to be able to sit on the ground or ride a bike or be active.  So, shorts it is.  This striped pair is really cute, especially with the lace-up detail.  A white tank, these shorts, and Jack Rogers - you're good to go.

Asos Breton Stripe Tee & Legging Pajama Set, $38 -  I recently began upping my pajama game and now I'm obsessed.  Cute pjs make sleeping even better!  And they make lazy mornings seriously great.  I see a lot of sets that are a long-sleeved top with shorts, but I like this pair with short sleeves and long pants.  It's just different enough.


Comments

Popular Posts