Walk, Walk, Fashion Baby

You now know that we've moved back to Boston, but one of the last really fun things I did in DC was be a part of the GlimmerNGloss event at Eighteenth Street Lounge.

Kelley of Divine Style styled me in a gorgeous navy maxi from Refine, one of my very favorite DC boutiques.  Even though we had only met once before, Kelley got my style to a T.  Navy?  Check.  Statement necklace?  Check.  Slit for some Angelina leg?  Check!


It doesn't have to be said, but I'm not a professional model.  But with hair and make-up and a seriously cool photographer, I was doing my best to work my angles!

Smize, girl, smize.


The event was super fun.  After getting ready and taking some behind-the-scenes shots upstairs with my blogger babes, we headed down to walk in the fashion show portion of the evening.  Let me tell you, standing on a stage having a crowd stare at you really messes with your sense of time.  It felt like I was up there posing forever, but video evidence says otherwise.


I'm really lucky to have made such great DC blogging friends and even luckier to have been a part of such a cool event!  As I joked to DT, we're moving just when my modeling career is taking off!

Naturally, Julie & I finished the night at Shake Shack, because that's just what us models do.


Styling by Divine Style
Dress and Necklace by Refine
Shoes (my own)
Makeup by Tamar C of Makeup by Ana B
Event Hosted by Body Rays Salon
Photos by Shannon Finney




Comments

Popular Posts