Four on Thursday

Welcome to another edition of Four on Thursday.  Perhaps it's the almost 70 degree weather or the fact that I am much too excited for my pending Florida vacation, but most of my picks this week are muy tropical.

image c/o nordstrom.com

Report "Goldie" Wedge in Camel Stripe, $52.90 on sale at Nordstrom

Wedges are fun.  They're easier to walk in than heels, can be more casual or dressed up, and make your legs look loooooong.  These ones are adorable.  I love the woven rattan part at the bottom, and the striped fabric is preppy, but still whimsical. 


image c/o forever21.com

Forever 21 Colorblock Broomstick Dress in Pink/Orange, $22.80

Obsessed.  This dress is right on trend, from the orange skirt to the color blocking.  It looks light and airy and really easy to throw on and look totally put together. 


image c/o oldnavy.com

Old Navy Jersey Maxi Skirt in Black Jack, $24.94

The maxi has not been my thing.  I like to show off my legs, plus I think the maxi makes me look short, which is not something I go for.  However, I've seen great maxi dresses and skirts on so many people who look so great, that I might be willing to try it.  This skirt is black, it's jersey, it's simple.  It would be really easy to style in lots of different ways. Let's call it my gateway skirt.


image c/o piperlime.com

Jack by BB Dakota Galant Dress in Grass Green, $79 at Piperlime

This is a perfect spring/summer dress for me.  It's a great, bright color.  You could wear this dressed down to brunch or dressed up to a wedding.  When does my limitless bank account kick in?




Comments

Popular Posts