I've Got A Package for Schmidt

Yay! I got my second Birchbox today.
For those of you who don't know, Birchbox is a service that sends you a box every month with four or five beauty samples for $10 a month. Now, makeup has never been my thing. My mom doesn't wear makeup, I was never particularly interested in it (except for a few weeks in 2nd grade when I wore my Barbie makeup to school. I'm talking blue eyeshadow and pink lipstick. I looked like a tiny prostitute.), so I thought this might be a good way to ease myself into it without spending a million dollars. The products are sample sized so you can decide if you like them or not. This month, my box contained the following:
(Sorry these pictures are so terrible, still learning the Rebel!)
I am most excited for the exude Lip Creme, so I tested it out.
Jacket: Banana Republic, Sweater: J. Crew
What do you think?

Comments

Popular Posts