Four on Thursday

I'm still playing catch-up with my jet-lag and sleep schedule.  On the one hand, I'm getting out of bed before 8:30am.  On the other, I want to go to sleep at 6pm.  I'm sure it will work itself out.


1
Banana Republic Vera Draped Dress in Dark Berry, on sale $69.99

When it finally gets warm out, my favorite way to dress for work is with a simple, tailored dress.  The dark raspberry shade of this one is not the usual black or navy and it is cut in a classic silhouette.  Add some nude heels and a necklace, and you're all set for the day.  

2
Gap Fisherman Mac in Coral Blaze, on sale $54.99

When did I become obsessed with raincoats?  My Asos wishlist is full of them.  And then I saw this one at the Gap.  It's actually waterproof, which, although it seems counterintuitive, is not always what I find with raincoats.  I love the color and the hood drawstrings - very casual, but cute.

3
New Look Jenny Pocket Tote Bag, $33.23

Celine knockoff?  Totally.  But for this price, who cares?  Great colorblocking, a trendy shape with those wings, and a ridiculous price.  She will be mine, oh yes, she will be mine.  (Wayne's World, anybody?)

4
Forever 21 Colorblocked Self-Tie Dress, $22.80

And finally, a little late for Easter perhaps, but I could certainly find other occasions to rock this fun striped dress.  The low back is unexpected and the full skirt is incredibly flattering and fun.  


Comments

Popular Posts