Four on Thursday

Happy Thursday!  I started this morning off with yoga again and am headed to the Nats game tonight.  Not bad for a weekday.

1
Ann Taylor Etched Stripe Print Crossover Dress, on sale $69.99

Now that its finally summer spring, all I can think about are sundresses.  And no tights!  I love the mixed stripes here, plus the crossover style which is flattering on many body types.

2
Anthropologie Mehndi Embroidered Skirt, on sale $59.95

At first I thought this was an ikat-type print, but its actually some very cool embroidery.  The color is a great, summery shade and who doesn't love a good mini.

3
J. Crew Whisper Gauze Beach Tunic, on sale from $49.99

The only other thing on my mind is the beach.  Being on it, seeing it, driving near it.  All of the above.  And a good beach cover-up is one of my top five favorite things probably.  This gauzy tunic is a preppy cut, but the sheer quality makes it a little more fun.

4
Dorothy Perkins Coral Deco Box Clutch, on sale $27 (add'l 25% off with code DPFWE)

Finally, I've been seeing mini-audieres everywhere so figured maybe I would jump on the bandwagon. That's when I found this.  Coral with a fun, art-deco pattern, this bag is incredibly cute and on trend.  Just make sure you only wear it out when you don't need more than a credit card and lipstick on you.


Comments

Popular Posts