No Jacket Required





Blazer: Trouve via Nordstrom (old); Shirt: J. Crew; Jeans: Old Navy; Flats: Tahari via Marshalls (similar); Bag: Vintage Dooney & Bourke (similar); Earrings: Asos (love these and these); Necklace: GroopDealz; Shades: Ray Ban

Finally, finally some nice weather is here!  

I spent the entire weekend outside, just soaking it all in.

Saturday, DT and I checked out the new H Street Coffee (in Sova's old space) before heading over to wander around Union Market.  Two thumbs up for the iced coffee, but general bewilderment for why they haven't opted to use the upstairs space as well.  

UM was a million times better than the last time I was there, which was right after it had opened.  Almost all the stalls are now open and have amazing selections of all the food and drink I could ever want.  We settled on tacos at Takorean and sat down at a table to eat and people-watch because damn, that place is trendy as hell.

Afterwards, we made our way back to H Street and parked ourselves on the Argonaut patio to enjoy the last few hours of sun.  That turned into a dinner party at a nearby friend's house, with beers and brats.  Not a bad little Saturday.

Sunday was a bit slower and lazier, but we still made the trek up to Cleveland Park for an outdoor brunch at Medium Rare (I filled my weekly quota of patio time this weekend), finally got my Kitchen Aid mixer home, and made time for a walk around the neighborhood and some grocery shopping.

And then Mad Men came back and my weekend life was complete.




Comments

Popular Posts