Fall Florals

Hello out there! Boom - what a weekend!  It was absolutely packed, but in the best way possible.

Friday night I went to a dinner party to celebrate a friend being in town.  There were yummy mead cocktails, a truly delicious meal, and far too much wine.  

That led to too little sleep, combined with an early wake-up to get to my very first Bubbles & Bloggers meet-up!  I'm prepping a whole post about that, but let me just say that it was awesome to meet such a genuine and friendly group of local bloggers!

After that full day, I came home to crash, which meant putting on Mockingjay Part 2 and falling asleep for a solid twenty minutes in the middle.  By the time it was over, DT had come home with a couple of friends, so we had yet another delicious home-cooked meal.

Sunday was for working out and relaxing, which was exactly what I did.  Ready for a new week!


As much as I love summer, I finally feel ready for fall.


Happy to break out the booties, leather jackets, and darker floral patterns!


I grabbed this floral dress at Nordstrom Rack to wear to the rehearsal dinner at this wedding.  Normally, I don't do floral or flouncy, but this was too cute to pass up!


The built-in collar means there's no need for jewelry.  One less step in getting ready.


Top it off with a leather jacket and enjoy the cooler weather.  With a pumpkin beer of course.

Dress: Socialite; Jacket: Wilson's (similar); Booties: Cole Haan (similar on sale)

Comments

Popular Posts