For Your (Weekend) Consideration

Happy Halloween weekend!  Usually, I'm super into the holiday and have a costume planned weeks in advance, but this year, it snuck up on me.  Getting married in October will do that to you I suppose.  Anyway, I don't have plans this weekend, Halloween-related or otherwise.  Looking forward to a quiet one!

Capitol Hill, October 2016


An oldie, but a goodie - worst Halloween costume stories.

This is fantastic - GQ published a sexist climbing article, so Outdoor Research flipped the gender roles to show you how absurd it is.

We may be making progress when it comes to affirmative consent.

It's hard for me to praise Megyn Kelly, but her interview with Newt Gingrich the other night was a fantastic take-down.  What does this mean for the future of Fox News?

A long read, but a fascinating one: the history (and the politics) of pockets.

When women signify too much.

Finally, for all my friends in New Hampshire, here's Ben Affleck telling you to get out and vote.  New England is counting on you!

Comments

Popular Posts