Orange Driving Mocs

I'm declaring it officially fall.  The temperatures have dropped, the winds have picked up, and the leaves are putting on their best show.

Now, what to wear for this glorious time of year?  

Might I recommend your best basics.


I've worn this striped tee countless times on the blog and many, many more times off of it.  There's a reason.  Stripes are the quickest route to looking casual, but stylish.


We all know you can't go wrong with a great pair of jeans.  This is a new pair, in a dark wash, with a good stretch.  I do need to get them hemmed, but for now I'm into the little turn-up.


Now, let's talk shoes.  If I were a better blogger, I would have had this post up before these beautiful driving mocs sold out.  Unfortunately, I'm me and that didn't happen.


I did find you some other similar pairs below!


There you go - a striped tee, your favorite denim, a bright shoe, and neutral accessories.  You're fall ready!


Get down with your bad self!

Top: J. Crew Factory (similar); Denim: J. Brand; Mocs: LL Bean (similar save or splurge); Tote: Old Navy (similar); Shades: Ray-Ban

Comments

  1. I love these driving shoe loafers. Ukies (https://www.ukies.com/collections/flats/products/leona-dark-taupe) has the most comfortable flats ever.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts