Finally Fall




Sweater: Cashmere Addiction via MyHabit; Plaid: Land's End (similar); Pants: Forever 21 (similar); Boots: Unknown; Bag: Cole Haan via TJ Maxx (in orange here); Necklace: Forever 21; Shades: Ray Ban

Saturday was my first free Saturday in months.  

I took advantage by staying in my bathrobe until 6 pm.

And by eating Chinese food and watching World War Z, which I knew would be terrible, but was still pretty painful to watch.

Anyone want to have a book vs. movie argument?  Come at me bro.



Find Me Elsewhere




Comments

  1. I love how those boots look lived in and vintage! They make the outfit!
    Happy Monday!

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got them from a friend at a clothing swap, so she did most of the living-in, but you're totally right. I love the look of them and the leather is soooo soft at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, those boots are amazing. You look fabulous. I'm hosting a handbag giveaway on the blog today. If you get a sec, I'd love if you could enter. :) Thanks, love. xo
    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts