Four on Thursday

Another week almost in the books.  And thank god, because it's been a long one.

Probably because I am already fully in home/holiday/vacation/Thanksgiving mode.

1

Give me a pointed toe and a gold heel any day of the week and I'm good.  I've never heard of or tried on this brand before, but the price isn't bad and a thicker heel usually makes for more comfort.  These would be perfect for holiday parties.

2

It's tights season, as much as we all may wish it wasn't.  And while I love patterned tights, sometimes you need a good, solid basic.  These DKNY tights are on sale in several colors, from the neutral (black, navy, brown) to the bold (plum and hunter green).  Stock up.

3

The whole lingerie-inspired look has been happening at Zara and this skirt is my favorite piece.  It has the shape and cut of your basic black skirt, but the eyelash lace hem is gorgeous.  This would be great for the holiday season as well.  Maybe throw it on over some fun tights.

4

If you need a little glam, look no further than a great earring.  I love the amber color of these, as well as the shape, plus they're small enough that they look classy rather than tacky.



Find Me Elsewhere


Comments

Popular Posts