Four on Thursday (on Friday)

Bad little blogger.

I missed putting this post up yesterday, so here it is on a Friday which just so happens to be the Friday before Christmas!

1

My favorite layering pieces are ones that are simple, neutral colors, and a classic fit.  This turtleneck is perfect for layering under sweaters or just wearing on its own.  It comes in several colors and the price is awesome.

2

Need some glam?  Look no further than these gorgeous earrings.  They give off a very Gatsby vibe and would be perfect for your New Year's Eve look.

3

I used to wear two rings constantly, but now I'm down to just one and thinking about building my collection back up.  I like this ring because it falls somewhere in between an everyday ring and a cocktail ring.  The wider band is also stylish.

4

Holiday partied out?  Me too.  But I wish I had had this pencil skirt to rock at some office parties.  I love the silver sequins, but it's the chiffon hem that really makes this a special piece.




Find Me Elsewhere


Comments

Popular Posts