Four on Thursday

Less than 2 weeks until Christmas!

I hope your shopping is done, your recipes are planned, and your booze is aplenty.

1

I've had some home-ware type stuff on here lately.  I think when you start wanting to dress your home like you dress yourself, that means you're a grown-up or something.  Anyway, this blanket is warm, soft, and seasonally appropriate.  Use it as a throw on your couch or maybe even as a Christmas tree skirt.

2

The chances of me actually serving something on this tray are slim to none.  Much more likely is me using it as a base to display my jewelry/makeup/flowers and books.  I'd plop this on my coffee table or on top of my bar just for a little glam organization.

3

I live in sweater dresses during this weather.  They keep you warm, look like you're trying much harder than you actually are, and are trendy as hell right now.  I love the rugby-style stripe of this dress and its casual vibe.

4

This is the single-most expensive thing I've ever seen at Forever 21.  And honestly, I don't know if I could really bring myself to spend this much money on one item at Forever 21.  But, it's gorgeous.  And a perfect holiday dress.  Specifically, I'm thinking New Year's Eve, but it would also work for Christmas parties or for the Gatsby themed party you've always wanted to throw.



Find Me Elsewhere




Comments

Popular Posts