Snowmageddon




Coat: J. Crew (this season's version here); Sweater: J. Crew Factory; Jeans: J. Crew Factory; Snood: Asos (similar); Boots: Sperry (sizes 5 and 11 here); Tote: Old Navy; Gloves: LL Bean (last season); Hat: Aeropostale (old, like high school old)

It's that time of year when it stops being sunny out and I have to take outfit photos without sunglasses on and you all become aware of what my eyes actually look like.

These were actually taken during last week's snow day, and, as you can see, we got absolutely buried.




Find Me Elsewhere




Comments

  1. You still manage to look so put-together in the snow! I look like a sweatpants monster haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're sweet! I mostly felt like a giant blob with all my layers on (there may be a long-john situation happening underneath everything), but I was toasty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts