Friday's Fancies: Snuggled Up

Happy Friday before Christmas!

I'm heading up north this afternoon to spend ten glorious days with my family.

Christmas has always been one of my favorite times of year.  Between the gift-giving (and receiving), the food, the music, and the laughs, it's just a special time.

This is the first holiday season without my Dad, so there's a new sense of sadness there, but I know that I have to treasure all the family time that I do get to have.  

Luckily, my aunt and cousin are flying in from California for their first Christmas home in way too long, so it'll be nice to have a full house.

Merry Christmas!

Friday's Fancies: Snuggled Up

Friday's Fancies: Snuggled Up by smartificial featuring Yankee Candle

Thanks to some tips from the Jaclyn Day Blog, I bought myself the Zella Live-in Leggings and it may be my best purchase ever.  Live-in is the perfect description of them because that's basically what I've done since they arrived.

Start with the leggings and then either go the festive route on the left or the slightly more glam look on the right.  I'm a big fan of wool socks and over-sized sweaters, as I'm sure you know by now.  So cozy up and get to opening those presents!






Find Me Elsewhere

Comments

Popular Posts