Four on Thursday


Clockwise from Top Left

I'm trying out a new look for Four on Thursday - what do you think?

Colorblock Sweater - Yes, yes, and yes.  There's still plenty of cold left to go around and this is the perfect knit to curl up in and wait it out.

Trilby Hat - Hats are great, we love hats.  This one comes in four great colors and has a nifty little bow on the band.  It's perfect for running errands on the weekend.

d'Orsay Flat - As much as I love a good pair of heels, they're usually just not me.  I much prefer a good flat and love the look of these two-toned ones from Nordstrom.  They're a great neutral that will match anything and structured enough that I can get away with them at the office.

Dress - With wedding season quickly approaching, I'm on the lookout for fun and easy dresses that will allow for dancing, eating, and lots of champagne.  I'm a sucker for navy and love the cut of this dress.  The contrast yoke may make this better for fall or winter, but I still think you could get away with a little edge in the warm weather.




Find Me Elsewhere


Comments

Popular Posts