Four on Thursday

Hopefully, this is the last of the super cold days this week.  I'm pretty sick of putting on layer after layer after layer.  Remember those glorious days when you could throw on a sundress and call it a day?  Yeah, neither do I.




Back to basics.  I'm trying to fill in the gaps in my wardrobe and right now those gaps include black and grey jeans.  This pair is everything I'm looking for and less than $11.  Yes, you read that right.

Last year, J. Crew had quite a few tweed tops like this.  I wanted one, but I've almost completely stopped shopping at J. Crew due to its decreasing quality.  Then I found this top on Asos.  I'd wear it now under a heavy cardigan and later on its own.

I'm in need of a navy blouse (more basics) and this one fits the bill.  It's slightly oversized, has a split neck, and is a classic navy color.  This is definitely another gap I need to fill in.

My black flats are on their last legs and I've been on the hunt for another pair.  These Sam & Libby flats at Target look like they may be it.  They also come in a black and snakeskin combo that works.




Find Me Elsewhere







Comments

Popular Posts