Four on Thursday

I've been doing this whole "meal-planning" thing and it's legit.  I go into the grocery store actually knowing what we need.  And then I buy those things and make them into dinners according to a list on my fridge.

This officially makes me an old person, but whatever.  Do you have pulled pork cooking in your crock-pot right now?  Didn't think so.

1

Never met a cowlneck I didn't like.  I love the bright color in this sweater, but it comes in five other colors if something else is more up your alley.


2

My Calvin Klein OTK boots are super comfortable and great quality, so I think/hope these ones would be too.  I also like the fact that they're kind of a non-color, if that makes any sense.  

3

I bought Zella Live-In leggings and have been wearing them constantly with a rotation of comfy tops.  I'd seriously like to add this pullover to my rotation.  How cozy does it look?  Answer: very, very cozy.

4

If you're still sticking to your fitness resolution, you probably need cute workout gear.  I like the coloring in this half-zip and that it'll keep me warm for these last few months of winter.



Find Me Elsewhere


Comments

Popular Posts