Four on Thursday

Welcome to 2014!

I'm very much looking forward to the year ahead.  I've got some personal goals set and am excited to start working towards them.

As far as blog goals, I've got a few of those too, but won't be sharing them.  Secrets!

Hopefully you'll see some changes on here in the coming months.  Positive ones that make you say, "Hey, that blog is legit!"

1

Zara is having one of their sales right now and there are lots of great pieces at good prices, but this sweater is one of my favorites.  I love the drama of a plain front with an unexpected back detail.  I get all Emeril whenever I turn around - BAM!

2

I love my tall boots.  I have too many pairs of tall boots.  My bootie game needs some work though and I love these Chelsea style booties from Sperry.  The color is great and the wrapped ankle is interesting without being too much.  These would look great with skinny jeans or under a bootcut pair.

3

I realize I am no longer 21.  Far from it.  But I have to admit that the Love 21 collection at Forever 21 is flattering, stylish, and skews to an older age-appropriateness.  This dress has a great mix of tweeds, a slimming waistline, and can work at the office or at dinner.

4

I've been watching a lot of AHS: Coven and it's clearly gone to my head.  Literally.  I want every floppy felt hat that I see.  This one has a smaller, less dramatic brim, so it's more of an everyday witch hat.  It comes in both brown (pictured) and black.



Find Me Elsewhere


Comments

Popular Posts