Stripes and Sunsets




Top: H&M (super old, similar and under $6! here); Shorts: Asos (similar); Bag: Target (great option); Sandals: Forever 21 (similar); Shades: Ray Ban

This weekend was pretty great.  Friday night, we had a leisurely dinner at a friend's house with burgers on the grill.  There may have been curly fries involved.  After dinner, we headed to a going away party that combatted the sadness of a friend leaving with delicious infused vodka cocktails.  

Saturday was one for the books.  I woke up at 8 (who am I?), went to yoga class and the farmers' market, grabbed an iced coffee, and chatted with my mom, all before noon.  That is unheard of in my house.  I spent the rest of the day being lazy by the pool, but working my way through about three months' worth of magazines and catalogs that have been piling up, hence the influx of Athleta gear added to my Pinterest wish list.

Yesterday was also pretty awesome, starting with a 90 minute yoga class that kicked my ass, which is exactly what I needed after about three weeks off.  After that, DT and I scuh-rubbed our apartment.  Like, pulled out the stove and the fridge and washed those floors.  So gross.  But now our place is super clean and feels amazing.  

Now I'm looking forward to a short week and next weekend's wedding of two of my favorite people!

Comments

Popular Posts