The Weekly Wishlist

Four on Thursday is now The Weekly Wishlist.  Sometimes I was limited by only four items, sometimes it was a stretch to find four things I really liked that week.  Now, no more rules to follow!  Just things from around the wide world of online shopping that have caught my eye.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 //

Forever 21 Leaf Print Palazzo Pants, $27.90 - I have this image of myself at the pool this summer, wearing a great bikini and palazzo pants, peering over my giant sunglasses as I sip my frozen drink.  Too much to ask?  Whatever.  I'm very into palazzo pants for unknown reasons, but like the idea of getting an inexpensive pair to try out the trend.  This pair is navy and white, so it already matches 90% of my summer wardrobe.

Banana Republic Boyfriend Shirt, on sale $55 plus 40% off w/ code BRFIND40 - In other beach things, while I'm a fan of all my brightly colored and patterned cover-ups, an oversized white button-up is just it.  It's classic and simple and perfectly sexy.  And on sale!

DvF Zoe Printed Stretch-Jersey Dress, on sale $184 - My DvF dress is my favorite thing in my closet.  I need more, but never for full price.  While I keep an eye out at my local TJ Maxx and Marshalls, The Outnet also has discounted pieces, like this brightly printed tie-knot dress.  The colors are fun and the shape is great.  Work or weekend, this dress would be a stunner.

Cole Haan Benson Leather Satchel, on sale $161 - This should probably turn into another Needful Things, but I've been looking for a structured tan bag for way too long.  It would mostly be for work, so I want something structured and professional, but with some fun details.  This Cole Haan satchel caught my eye, with it's great shade of sandstone and the fun braided handle.  It's a contender.

ASTR Racerback Print Maxi Dress, $78 - Wedding season is upon us and you're probably looking for dress ideas.  This maxi looks so pretty.  Without seeing it in person, I can't speak to the material, but it looks like it would be good for almost any type of outdoor wedding, from the beach to a garden.  The racerback is a nice touch.

Comments

Popular Posts