For Your (Weekend) Consideration


I'm wearing this same blazer today, so it was time to share how I rocked it almost two years ago.


If you're in DC next Thursday with nothing to do, look no further than Margarita Wars.

Also in DC, Sunday Funday drinking spots.  I'm partial to Vinoteca, myself.

Anyone else think this is a disgusting display of wealth and privilege?

Quiz time!  Which feminist icon are YOU?

This striped and tasseled maxi dress is gorgeous!

Center Stage is the greatest dance movie ever made and this list agrees with me.

Speaking of movies from my childhood, please don't remake The Craft.  It's already perfect.

19-year-old-girl takes down Jeb Bush.

Charlottesville is the happiest place on Earth.

I spent way too much time playing around with this name/age calculator.  It was eerily correct, except for my mom's name, which threw it for a loop.  Congrats, mom!

Comments

Popular Posts