The Weekly Wishlist

Clockwise from Left


9seed Tulum Coverup Dress, on sale $89.60 (Persimmon) - Is it weird that I want flowy dresses that barely touch my skin?  DC's humidity just makes you want to be naked all the time and as that's not socially acceptable in most situations, I want as little fabric touching me as possible.  Enter, this dress.  I'm smitten with the persimmon color, but it also comes in a bright mint and gorgeous orchid shade.

ASTR Embroidered Crossback Tank, on sale $32.40 - This comes in white,, which is the color I'd go with.  It looks light, breezy, and fun.  Sort of the perfect summer top,

Gap Sleeveless Flared Mini Dress, on sale $38.99 - After Tuesday's post, I'm rethinking the fit and flare.  I don't know why I don't seek it out more often.  This Gap style looks super comfy and easy to wear.

Warehouse Striped Tank, $29 - This also could be the perfect summer top.  Stripes are my favorite, as you well know by now.  White and navy make up the bulk of my warm weather wardrobe and this would slide in easily.

Elizabeth & James Talisa Cutout Jersey Mini Dress via The Outnet, on sale $155.25 - How cool is this dress?  Both literally and figuratively.  I love the flared skirt and the cutout back especially.  The color is pretty, too.



Comments

Popular Posts