On the Fence





Sweater: Zara (old, similar); Denim: Asos; (sold out, similar) Boots: Timberland (sold out, similar); Bag: Vintage Dooney & Bourke (current version); Earrings: Kendra Scott via Rocksbox; Shades: Ray Ban

Thanksgiving week - can you believe it?

I'll be headed home to Massachusetts tomorrow morning, so am spending today making sure all my work is done and no one from my office will have to bother me!

This past weekend was a good one.  DT and I had a lazy Friday night, watched The Fifth Estate (meh), and had an early bedtime.  Saturday I went to spin class, hit up the library, got my weekly latte (#basic), wandered around Eastern Market, played soccer, and ate tacos.  And yesterday was spent cleaning, organizing, and redecorating, followed by a birthday dinner for a good friend.

DC has been so great lately, but I'm so excited to head home and spend time with my friends and family.  The week is already pretty packed, but that's exactly how I like it!

Comments

Popular Posts