Recent Purchases

I'm home!  Hello from New England!

I know I said I hadn't been shopping for myself that often since it's the holiday season, but I did find a few things lately...

Recent Purchases
 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9

Old Navy Convertible Gloves - I bought these on a whim and planned on returning them, but they are so incredibly soft and warm that they became keepers.  Result: Kept.

Old Navy Patterned Compression Leggings - I hadn't tried Old Navy's workout leggings before, but had heard good things.  These definitely lived up to the hype.  Although the fit and the quality were great, the embossed pattern didn't stand out enough for me, and I have too many pairs of black leggings already to justify another one.  I'll definitely be grabbing more Old Navy workout leggings in the future.  Result: Returned.

Faux Fur Pom Beanie by Vincent Pradier via Athleta - Beanies are great, pompoms are great, and faux fur is great.  This was a no-brainer.  Result: Kept.

Old Navy Mesh-back Tank - This top was awesome.  It was high quality, very breathable, and hot!  However, the small was a bit too snug in the bust for me, so unfortunately, it had to go back.  Result: Returned.

Old Navy Jersey Midi Dress - Midis are my jam.  I think it's because I'm old now, but I love a longer length.  This dress hugs the body perfectly without being too tight.  The shape is flattering, as is the subtle ribbing.  Result: Returned.

Zella Exceleration Cross Back Mesh Sports Bra - Such a great sports bra!  It was breathable and gave me great support, but it was a little too tight for me.  I had bought a small, but will definitely go up to a medium in the future.  Result: Returned.

Old Navy Midi Sweater Dress - I wanted this dress to be perfect.  It's my favorite length, it's long-sleeved, the material is a sweater.  So many things working in its favor!  That said, the material was super thin and therefore, see-through.  If you want to rock this with a tank and slip underneath, go for it, but it wasn't right for me.  Result: Returned.

Zella Circadian Terra Tank - I love this tank top.  It's great to wear on its own and there's no need to wear a separate bra underneath.  That said, I had the same problem with this tank as I did with the Zella sports bra:  too small.  Note to self: you are a medium in Zella tops.  Result: Returned.

Old Navy Straw Tote - This is a great bag for summertime.  The stripes are classic and the pompoms are a fun touch.  The bag was just a bit too small for what I was looking for.  Result: Returned.

Comments

Popular Posts