Summer Whites

Oh, hello there!


It's been awhile, hasn't it?

Let's get down to business!  What's been happening in my little corner of the world?

Well, a thousand weddings.  I'm going to six this year, in addition to throwing my own.


Yep, DT and I have decided to get married.

Hopefully, marriage involves lots of time sitting in rocking chairs on porches.


Don't worry - this isn't turning into a wedding blog.  Our wedding is barely going to be a wedding!  I'm avoiding as much of the traditional as I can.



Although you can't go wrong with an all white summer outfit.


Wedding dress optional.

Button-up: Lands' End; Denim: J. Crew Factory; Heels: Franco Sarto via TJ Maxx (love these); Belt: Banana Republic (similar); Necklace: Forever 21 (similar); Shades: Ray Ban



Comments

  1. Love this outfit and congratulations girl!!! That's so exciting!

    Alissa
    NaturallyMeBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts