The Weekly Wishlist

If you look at my Wish List board, you can tell I'm craving camels, blushes, and whites.  It must be springtime in the air!  And it feels ok to admit that now that it's March.

I'm still trying out this "Wear Now, Wear Later" thing.  What do you think?

The Weekly Wishlist

1 // 2 // 3 // 4
5 // 6 // 7 // 8

Daisy Street Oversized Sweater with Strap Back Detail, $34 - Oversized and with a back detail?  Sign me up.  This actually could work in the warmer weather too.  I'd through it over my bathing suit as the sun went down.  But for the time being, this is a great weekend piece while it's still a bit too cold for brunching al fresco.

Michelle Mason Layered Rib-Knit Turtleneck Sweater via, on sale $138 - You'll still get some wear out of this turtleneck, believe me!  I love the layering detail.  It's just a little something cool without being over the top.  And the slightly deeper shade of camel is beautiful.

Cuyana Wool Cashmere Turtleneck Sweater, $155 - So many turtlenecks, so little time.  I love how easy this piece looks.  Pair it with jeans on the weekends, or maybe throw it over (or under?) a dress.  Plenty of possibilities.

Boden Sally Coat, on sale $104 - You need a camel coat in your closet.  I'm obsessed with mine, which is a similar cut to this one from Boden.  A little oversized, a little baggy, infinitely cool.

Mi-Pac Tumbled Faux Leather Weekender, $53 - My weekender is about to kick the bucket and here's a great option for a replacement.  The textured vegan leather is a nice touch and makes it look far more expensive than its price tag.  Also, it's got a bit of a Longchamp vibe.

Ann Taylor May Patent Block Heel Sandals, $128 plus 40% off at checkout - My toes cannot wait to see sunlight.  This is the perfect pair of nude sandals for that.  A slight block heel, an ankle strap, and patent leather make these ideal for everyday wear.  

Asos Shell Top in Clean Ponte Rib, $25 - I like the look of a textured tee underneath a blazer.  The blazer dresses it up a bit, while the tee tones down any stuffiness.  This ribbed option is cool and reminds me of a similar DvF top I've been lusting after.

Cuyana Structured Cinch Bag, $295 - Investment piece over here aka expensive bag, but I can't stop looking at it.  I love the shape.  I love the color.  I love how effortless cool girl it is.  How would you even carry this?  Unsure, but I'm open to finding out.

Comments

Popular Posts