Recent Purchases

This is just one of those shopping round-ups where I love everything and keep everything and that's that.

Recent Purchases

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5


Cole Haan Signature Stand Collar Wool Blend Coat, on sale $124.90 - A black coat is pretty much the staple of winter outerwear and yet, I didn't have one.  When this one went on sale, I picked it up hoping it would work and amazingly, it did.  It's gotten lots of wear!  It's decently warm (30 or above), the wool is high quality, and I really like the funnel neck on days when I forget a scarf.  As far as black wool coats go, this one is top notch.  Result: Kept.

Everlane The Twill Zip Tote, $48 - This bag was a Christmas gift from my best friend and let's just say she knows me.  Kindergarten what what.  Anyway, the tote is awesome.  The twill material is sturdy without being rigid, the leather straps are gorgeous, and the zip top is clutch.  What's with totes that don't have a zip top?  Do I look like I want all my shit to fly out of my bag at any given moment?  I've been reaching for this bag pretty much every weekend.  Result: Kept.

Iris & Ink Rebecca Basketweave Wool Sweater, out of stock -  When Iris & Ink goes on sale, I have a habit of scooping it up.  You've seen me wearing the brand here and here.  It's really great, high quality basics at a decent price aka everything I've ever wanted.  I'm always in the market for more sweaters, and this one looked really cute, with a cool basketweave texture.  The only negative is that the sweater is definitely a cropped style, but it wasn't marketed that way.  While I've been pairing it with high-waisted denim, I would've gone up a size or two to combat this.  It's sold out not, but there's something similar here or here. Result: Kept.

Sam Edelman Blake Bootie, on sale $89.90 - Black suede bootie, where have you been all my life?  These are new favorites, for sure!  With a little break in time, they're incredible comfortable and I can walk around in them all day.  The heel is a good height, the suede is soft, and the almond toe is a sophisticated look.  Sam Edelman to the rescue again!  Result: Kept.

New Balance 1400v4 Sneaker, $99.99 - When your toes are poking out of your sneakers, it's time to retire them.  I found myself in that exact situation right before the holidays and was able to grab a new pair on serious sale.  So far, so good!  I'm not a major runner, but these have held their own on trips to and from the gym and on a couple runs.  They're bright, comfortable, and have a little bounce to them.  I'm happy.  Result: Kept.


Comments

Popular Posts