Four on Thursday

Building holiday party last night, plus meeting up with friends for holiday drinks at Old Ebbitt equals woof this morning.  I might need some coffee.  And I don't even drink coffee.  This is why I don't go out on school nights.

1
Gap Striped Cowl Neck Sweater in Ivory Stripe, on sale $31.99

Who doesn't love a good cowl neck?  The cozier, the better.  And you know I've never met a stripe I didn't like, so this sweater is a no-brainer.

2
Asos Skater Skirt with Bow, on sale from $45.83

With all the holiday parties going on in the next month, this skirt would be a perfect addition to your closet.  The color and bow are reminiscent of a present, and the full skirt is flirty and fun.  Party time!

3
Old Navy Wool Blend Cape Coat, on sale $25 (marked down from $79.94)

This normally wouldn't be my style, but for some reason (could it be the stripes?) I love this jacket.  Also, it's marked wayyyy down and $25 for a coat is pretty unbeatable.  The colors are cute too and I love the pops of pink.

4

Faith Azriel Gold Glitter Bow Flat Shoes, on sale $36.94

Party shoes!  Gold. Glitter. Bows.  Need I say more?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts