Four on Thursday

Home in a week!  Home in a week!  Can't wait!  My mind is totally in holiday mode already and I'm excited to get home and spend time with my family and the friends I don't get to see often enough.  

1
Asos Structured Skater Skirt with Pleats in Purple, on sale $36.94

My priorities have shifted from dresses to skirts lately.  I think its that skirts offer you more options with tops and layering than dresses do.  This skater style skirt is very full, so I would pair it with a fitted top and some patterned tights.

2
Aldo Stellfox Bag, $79.16

How long have I been on the lookout for a structured bag I can use for work or for weekends?  It feels like forever.  this bag has definitely made it on the shortlist.  I love the color and the texture of it, plus it looks much more expensive than it is, which is always a bonus.

3
Express Drop Waist Sequin Stripe Dress, on sale $49.99

Normally, I shop for things 6-8 months ahead of time, which usually means that at this point, my New Year's Eve dress has been in my closet since last spring.  That is not the case this year and I'm slightly panicked about it.  This dress screams New Year to me though.  Really, anything with sequins does.

4
Calvin Klein Belted Wrap Coat in Mid Red, on sale $159.90

Finally, I can't remember if I told you, but I bought the most gorgeous coat from Nordstrom a couple weeks ago.  Until it came and I realized it was way too lightweight for my needs and I had to return it, so I'm still on the lookout.  This Calvin Klein coat jumped out at me because I love the color and the belt.  Also, its mostly wool, so it would presumably keep me toasty.  To buy or not to buy, that is the question.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts