Four on Thursday

Sorry for falling off the face of the planet interwebs last week, but my trip home was a doozy.  It was amazing because I was able to see literally every person that I wanted to, but it. was. exhausting.  After a never-ending spiral of parties and drinks and catching up and ridiculous stories (posts and pictures hopefully to come), both Christmas Eve and Christmas Night, I rewarded myself with 12 hours of glorious sleep.  

Now I'm back in DC, having been up since 4am to catch a flight that ended up being delayed for 2 hours by a pilot who just totally neglected to show up, so I'm completely discombobulated, eating a Boloco burrito at 2pm and wishing I was asleep.  This week's picks completely reflect how insane I feel right now.

1
Caslon Cable Cardigan in Heather Green Cadmium, on sale $46.23

My feelings on cable-knit are well known.  And they're good feelings.  I'm also digging this jewel-tone green color.  Brighten up these chilly winter months.  (Speaking of, now that Christmas is over, there's really no more point to winter, right?)


2
Brooks Brothers Supima Cotton Oxford Stripe Blouse, on sale $44.75

Let's get preppy.  Like, super preppy.  Stripes, pearl buttons, and some serious embroidery.  This shirt is where prep went to die.  And I want it on me right now.

3
Make + Model Pattern Thermal Pajamas in Critter Fairisle Cream, on sale $32.16

And now you're getting pajamas because I am crazy.  These probably would've been best on Christmas morning, but there's always next year!  Anyway, thermal is the bomb and these are adorable to boot.

4
Asos Feather Clutch, on sale $30.78

To end things on a completely ridiculous note, I give you the feather clutch.  Rarely seen in the wild, this fine specimen will liven up just about anything.  I kind of love it and also kind of think it's totally absurd.  Which is basically where my head is at right now.


Comments

Popular Posts