It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas





Saturday evening, before going out with the soccer team, a few of us went to the Eastern Market tree lighting.  I missed the tree lighting when I was home by only a day, so it was great to be able to celebrate a familiar tradition in a new place.

There was hot chocolate, coffee, and donuts, along with carolers, and a million children running around.  As one of the speakers said, "The Hill is alive and it is fertile".  So watch out for that.

I love the holiday season (who doesn't) and can't wait for all of the holiday parties to kick off.  DT and I have three this upcoming weekend alone.  Party-hopping?  Don't mind if I do.

PS.  Sorry for the photo quality - I'm still learning and shooting at night has proven more difficult than I thought.  Any suggestions?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts