Friday's Fancies: Serious Sparkle

Friday's Fancies: Serious Sparkle

Friday's Fancies: Serious Sparkle by smartificial featuring bangle watches

Serious Sparkle?  Don't mind if I do.  I found this gorgeous, absurdly expensive Burberry dress and the outfit just came together after that.  The dress is sparkly enough to stand on its own, so everything else I picked is more subtle.  Subtle is the wrong word, but you get what I mean.  A sparkly dress goes a long way by itself.  Black bow pumps, a red bow clutch, emerald drop earrings, a chunky watch, and a bold lip complete the look. 

And just for fun, top it all off with a baller camel coat with a fur collar.  Because really, is there a reason not to?  

Make sure to add some sparkle to your weekend!

Comments

  1. That. Dress. Is. AMAZING. I can't say anything else.

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts