Four on Thursday

Good morning!

August 1st, are you kidding me?

Where has this summer gone?

Luckily, I have not one, but two trips home planned this month, so I'm just fitting in all of my beach time at the end of the summer rather than the beginning.

But what to wear?

1
Sam Edelman Trina Sandals via Zappos, on sale $69.99

I've had a slight obsession with this style of sandal this season, but haven't made a purchase yet.  I love the tiny yet sturdy gold heel, the mixing of patterns, and the ankle strap.  These also come in a beige/white combo and in coral.

2
Anthropologie Colorblock Cropped Cardigan, on sale $69.95

Never met a tweed I didn't like.  Or even a tweed substitute.  The bright colors, the contrast trim, and the cropped cut make this the perfect transition piece from summer to fall.

3
Banana Republic Monogram Striped Trench, on sale $89.99

Black and white striped trench.  I will repeat: Black and white striped trench.  This is everything I love in a coat.  Stripes (duh), a classic shape, and practicality.

4
Theory Sonan Sweatshirt via Barneys, on sale $119.99

Obviously, I won't spend $120 on a sweatshirt.  But look how gorgeous said sweatshirt is.  My love for all things gray continues, and the lighter trim around the neckline and sleeves is amazing.  There are tons of great sweatshirts this season that are cut well, come in interesting prints, and are flattering.  An excuse to wear sweats, while still looking stylish?  No question.



Find Me Elsewhere
Twitter        Pinterest        Facebook       Bloglovin' 

Comments

Popular Posts